Celebrate Charlie Trotter Days
Thursday, August 17 – Sunday, August 20
Restaurants across America, along with founding corporate partner United Airlines and Woodford Reserve celebrate the 30th Anniversary of Chef Charlie Trotter's eponymous restaurant during the 4th annual Charlie Trotter Days celebration to raise funds for the Pillars of Excellence Mentor Program -- a Trotter Project youth mentorship program which seeks to educate, train, and offer opportunities for the next generation of aspiring chefs and hospitality professionals.
Here’s how to join in the celebration:
1) Browse the list below of Charlie Trotter Days participating restaurants
2) Purchase a Choice Menu Bistro on Board item sold on United Airlines domestic flights, August 17-20
3) Share your experience via social media #CharlieTrotterDays
4) To support our work, make a donation today.
Are you a chef or restaurant interested in participating in Charlie Trotter Days? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Participating restaurants include (reservations are encouraged):
- 71 Above - Los Angeles
- The Arthur J - Manhattan Beach
- E.P. & L.P. - West Hollywood
- Fishing with Dynamite - Manhattan Beach
- The French Laundry - Yountville
- Hillside Supper Club - San Francisco
- Manhattan Beach Post - Manhattan Beach
- The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco - San Francisco
- Turner's KItchen + Bar - Leesburg
- The Duck Inn
- Fat Rice
- Green River
- GT Fish & Oyster
- The Lobby at The Peninsula Chicago
- Otto Mezzo
- Rockit Bar & Grill
- Rockit Burger Bar
- Taus Authentic
* All restaurants are located in Chicago
- Sidney Street Cafe - St. Louis
- Esca - New York
- Lavo - New York
- Per Se - New York
- Otto Enoteca - New York
- Yono's Restaurant - Albany
- Heron's at the Umstead - Cary
Special thanks to United Airlines, the official airline and founding corporate partner of The Trotter Project. United Airlines will donate $1 for every Choice Menu Bistro on Board item sold on domestic flights, August 17-20. New to this year's celebration is Woodford Reserve's 30-day Pairing and Sharing Program from August 17 to September 17 in honor of the 30th anniversary of Charlie Trotter's restaurant opening. The program will bring consumers a food and drink pairing concept for 30 days in Chicago and New York City.
For the most up-to-date news, including restaurant offerings and new additions to Charlie Trotter Days, follow @TrotterProject on Twitter, @TheTrotterProject on Instagram, follow Trotter Project on Facebook, and join the conversation with #CharlieTrotterDays.
Proceeds will benefit The Trotter Project’s Pillars of Excellence Mentor Program, which seeks to inspire, train, and provide opportunities for aspiring chefs and hospitality professionals.