Charlie Trotter Day 2016
Thursday, August 17 – Sunday, August 21
The third annual Charlie Trotter Day culinary celebration kicks off with five days of Chef Trotter-inspired dishes at some of the country’s leading restaurants. This special weekend recognizes Chef Trotter’s bold, innovative approach to cuisine by featuring creations from his legendary cookbooks. Charlie Trotter Day is more than a celebration of Chef Trotter's life, it's about inspiring the next generation of great American chefs.
Tantalize your taste buds at participating restaurants. Here’s how to join in the fun:
1) Browse the list of Charlie Trotter Day participating restaurants below
2) Make a reservation today
3) Share your experience via social media #CharlieTrotterDay
Participating restaurants include (reservations are encouraged):
- The Arthur J - Manhattan Beach
- Fishing with Dynamite - Manhattan Beach
- The French Laundry - Yountville
- Manhattan Beach Post - Manhattan Beach
- Parallel 37 at The Ritz-Carlton - San Francisco
- SO.PA at L'Horizon Resort and Spa - Palm Springs
- Turner's KItchen + Bar - Leesburg
- Ampersand Wine Bar
- Appellation Wine Bar & Restaurant
- The Bristol
- Goddess and the Baker
- GT Fish & Oyster
- The Lobby at The Peninsula Chicago
- MK the Restaurant
- Swift & Sons
- Taus Authentic
- Yusho Hyde Park
- Yusho Logan Square
* All restaurants are in Chicago
- Bodega Negra
- Per Se
- TAO New York
* All restaurants are in New York City
Are you a chef or restaurant interested in participating in Charlie Trotter Day? Click here to sign up today.
Special thanks to United Airlines, the official airline partner of The Trotter Project. United Airlines will donate $1 for every Choice Menu Bistro on Board item sold on all domestic flights, August 17-21, 2016.
Stay up to date with menus and new restaurant additions to Charlie Trotter Day: follow @TrotterProject on Twitter and @TheTrotterProject on Instagram, LIKE us on Facebook, and join the conversation with #CharlieTrotterDay.
Proceeds will benefit The Trotter Project’s, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, Pillars of Excellence Mentor Program, which seeks to inspire, train, and provide opportunities for aspiring chefs and hospitality professionals.